Tuesday, July 14, 2009





Lila is growing up so fast. I feel like I can't keep my eyes off of her or else I will miss something. It's so fun having little conversations with her. She loves to hear the noises that she can make. She has recently found her toes. Just the other day she was playing with her toes and of course, just like everything else, she put them in her mouth to chew on them. It was pretty funny. Lila, is also rolling over now. She hasn't quite conquered rolling back, but she'll get it:) I Love to watch her grow and change everyday but I just want her to slow down a bit!


2 comments:

Adree said...

thanks for the update (finally). I feel like I haven't seen her in forever. We missed you guys at the shower.

Skyler and Chelsea Thomson said...

:( They grow so fast!! She is so stinkin cute!