Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oklahoma

My sister and I had the opportunity to go to a floral workshop at the Teleflora headquarters in Oklahoma City. The fabulous Hitomi Gillian taught the class. She is amazing!! We were able to absorb some of her edgy eastern design.
Rob and Brody were good sports and tagged along. While Sara and I were in class all day they hung out with Lila and explored Oklahoma, shopped at the mall and saw movies. People probably thought that they were the two dads to cute baby Lila. Dinner by the bay
My eastern inspired design

Rob and Brody striking a cuddly pose

Cheesin' It!







































1 comment:

Larsen's! said...

You guys are soooo cute! Rachel - did I thank you enough for all the beautiful flowers at the wedding??? You're amazing and we loved having you there! Take care!